Must Have Carry-On Essentials
Posted on 14 November 2016
Traveling can be exciting but it can get tiring at times, especially when you're traveling for several hours. There's no need to worry because we got you covered if you haven't made a list of of things you might want to bring. We created a list of our favorite must-haves to bring along in your carry on. Now, when you've landed to your destination, you'll be ready to go and feeling refreshed.
1) Beauty Bag with Basic Essentials: Toothbrush and toothpaste, face wash, lotion, chapstick, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, mini hair brush and pain killers. So when you're about to land you'll have all these essentials to help you feeling more refreshed and awake. Don't forget to make sure that all these products are under 3 ounces or the TSA will make you toss them out
2) Entertainment: Your flight might be very long, so it's best to bring things to keep you entertained. If you have a tablet, be prepared and have all your favorite books, apps, movies, and music downloaded. Other options are bringing magazines or books aboard.
3) Extra Set of Clothes and Shoes
: Bring a set of comfortable clothing as a backup can be useful. You might want to change into a more comfy set while your sitting on the plane. Having this extra set may save your life if your luggage goes amiss.
4) Earplugs and Headphones: The plane can be very packed and loud. Plus, you never know who you sit next to. Bring a pair of earbuds or headphones to cancel out the noise or listen to music.
5) Snacks: Having snacks is great because not all planes will provide you with snacks. So bring a long some of your favorite snacks to enjoy.
For more fun inspiration please check out our Pinterest