Health is a huge factor in life. So today, we'll be looking at the health and wellness trends that took 2016 by storm. Maybe you'll give some of these a shot and see how much of an impact it will have on your lifestyle.
1) Organic Options - When we go grocery shopping, organic options are starting to pop up more as the demand for it continues to grow. Eating organic is now a huge deal! Even Costco, the big chain wholesale food store is funding farmers to grow organic
PC: curlewanddragonfly - Instagram
2) Healthy Food - Whether it be acai bowls, fruit bowls, or bowls of salad, they're popping up everywhere on our Instagram feed. Even beyond social media, we're able to see that people aren't turning to fad diets to look for a solution. Many are opting to eat wholesome food, ones that aren't heavily processed. This means people are looking for no additives, no preservatives, and no artificial coloring in their food products.
PC: omegajuicing - Instagram
3) Juicing - has become a huge trend and cold pressed juicing spots are popping up all over Los Angeles. Many people are even buying their own juicers or state of the art blenders to make their healthy drinks at home.
4) Atheleisure Style- has become a pretty big trend as of late. We're seeing workout wear being mixed in as casual wear. Even within our collection, we hold a variety of atheleisure sneakers
that will spruce up any work out wear, such as these Senju-2
5) Conscious Consumerism- Many people have become increasingly focused on products that make them feel good all around, meaning through their mind, body, and soul. This means that this brand goes on doing good, their business practices are transparent, philanthropic, and sustainable. For example, brands like TOMS or Warby Parker are giving away a pair of shoes and glasses when someone purchases from them.
Maybe you'll love some of these trends and start incorporating them into your life!